YMCA of Vincennes Summer Camp
Registration for Summer Camp 2021 is CLOSED!
Welcome to the YMCA of Vincennes Summer Day Camp! Each year the YMCA provides an exciting summer day camp for your children to make new friends, enjoy new experiences and have FUN!
We offer arts and crafts, games, enrichment activities, swimming, sports, field trips, guest speakers, and much more.
*Summer Camp children will be required to bring their own lunch in paper sacs/bags.
Our Camp is open to children who are entering Kindergarten (Fall of 2021) through entering 6th grade in the Fall of 2021.
Our camp program runs Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Summer Day Camp 2021 Starts May 24, 2021 and lasts through August 6, 2021.
Registration Fee: $30 for one child or $50 for more than 1 child (family)
$95 each week for members
$135 each week for non-members
Financial Assistance available on a limited basis.
Credit Card Draft or EFT Draft is required for payment.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- Closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes) and socks daily
- One-piece swim suit (no bikinis) Note: Only bring swimwear on scheduled swim days.
- Towel, Note: Only bring towels on scheduled swim days.
- Backpack, Note: Backpacks allowed only on scheduled swim days.
- Lunch, (Please choose healthy options and pack it in such a way that it does not require refrigeration.) Note: Lunch must be in a PAPER SAC with the child’s name written on it. Lunch will NOT be provided.
Each year the YMCA of Vincennes raises over $100,000 to give scholarships to help children with memberships, sports programs, and attend summer camp each year.