We regret that due to social distancing and limited capacity, we can only admit parents and siblings of the player’s immediate family. Grandparents will only be admitted if they are the primary care giver of the household. Games will be live streamed through our Facebook Page.
To help limit exposure of COVID-19 we are only allowing coaches and players to be present at practices.
Staff and Coaches and Players
- Staff and coaches are required to wear a mask at all times.
Players do not have to wear masks while playing, but will be encouraged to wear them if not in the game. i.e.: on the sidelines.
Parents and siblings will be required to wear a mask at all times.
Social Distancing and Spacing (Players, Coaches, Volunteers, Spectators and Families)
- Maintaining the six foot social distancing guidelines must be adhered to.
Families must sit together as a unit.
- There will be limited amount of seating available.
Game Play Protocol
- No shaking hands before and after games.
- Participants will not give physical high fives or other physical positive reinforcement contact with other participants or coaches.
- The cleaning and disinfecting of equipment will be completed prior to and at the end of all games/practices.
- Basketballs will be wiped down prior to and after use.
- The “Game ball” will be declared prior to game and will be wiped down before the game, after each quarter, and after the game has ended.
- Coaches, volunteers, staff and players are to wash hands prior to the start of games and practice.
- We encourage participants to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Participants will sanitize their hands prior to and post playing in games.
Food and Water Bottles
- Participants are to stay home if not feeling well.
- Participants are encouraged to bring and be responsible for their own water bottles.
*Please Note: Policies are subject to change per direction from the Knox County Health Department or any local mandates.