The YMCA Corporate Cup is designed to promote your business to the community of Vincennes, with a focus on health, wellness and competition. The YMCA Corporate Cup is an opportunity for local businesses to network and build camaraderie amongst each other while competing against other businesses. The “YCC” offers a variety of fierce games with only one business taking home the YMCA Corporate Cup Traveling Trophy.
We offer something for everyone from recreational activities to competitive athletic events. The YCC gives employees a reason to be active and contributes to their overall well-being and opportunities to volunteer.
- Price: $250 per corporate team ( corporations / businesses can have more than 1 team)
- Team Requirements: There is a minimum of 6 participants including the “Team Captain” and a maximum of 12 participants. Team members/participants must be full-time or part-time employees. An employee is defined as someone who will receive a W-2 from the participating company at the time of the event.
- Team T-shirt Contest: Get your company’s brand out there by designing your team t-shirts! The judges will be judging on originality, effective use of required elements such as company name or logo, clever slogan and most original artwork.
- Teams will be earning points from the events they compete in. For example: 6 points earned for entering the t-shirt contest. Placing Points in events: 1st Place (12 points), 2nd Place (11 points) and so on. Volunteer Points: each team earns points for each corporate volunteer they provide for the events.
- The YMCA of Vincennes Corporate Cup Team Waiver must be read and signed by all team members to participate.
- If your business wants to participate, but you cannot get enough team members, you can join with another business to form a team.
*Corporate Cup Event Dates Subject to Change