The YMCA Corporate Cup has been CANCELLED. THANK YOU.
The YMCA Corporate Cup is designed to promote your business to the community of Vincennes, with a focus on health, wellness and competition. The YMCA Corporate Cup is an opportunity for local businesses to network and build camaraderie amongst each other while competing against other businesses. The “YCC” offers a variety of fierce games with only one business taking home the YMCA Corporate Cup Traveling Trophy.
We offer something for everyone from recreational activities to competitive athletic events. The YCC gives employees a reason to be active and contributes to their overall well-being and opportunities to volunteer.
Top Reasons to Participate
- Unlimited access to the YMCA of Vincennes for all employees involved in the challenge.
- Team-building among employees and the community.
- Encourage employee health and wellness.
- Support the important mission of the YMCA.
- Network with other professionals in Vincennes and surrounding areas.
- Event Starts on September 30, 2021 and lasts through October 16, 2021.
- If your business wants to participate, but you cannot get enough team members, you can join with another business to form a team.
- Entry Fee is $250 per team, Payment due September 16, 2021
- The Registration Handbook contains details about events, eligibility, scoring, awards, and event rules. If you do not have the answers to your questions in the booklet, please contact Bill Davis at (812) 895-9622.
- To Register, please download the Registration Handbook and fill out the Entry Form, Sign all waivers, and fill out official entry release forms. Please return completed forms to the YMCA of Vincennes, Attention Bill Davis.
*Corporate Cup Event Dates Subject to Change2021 The YMCA of Vincennes Corporate Cup Handbook